API of real estate databases is the most efficient way to find the right property. Especially if you are looking for real estate in other cities and states.
Table of Contents
An application programming interface (API) is a computing interface that defines interactions between multiple software intermediaries. It defines the kinds of calls or requests that can be made, how to make them, the data formats that should be used, the conventions to follow, etc. It can also provide extension mechanisms so that users can extend existing functionality in various ways and to varying degrees.
Real estate databases with API access are the most efficient way to find the right property. Especially if you are looking for real estate in other cities and states.
Using the API requires programming. This gives the API a big advantage over traditional ways of searching for real estate. Few real estate investors are brave enough to work with the API. Data obtained through the API reaches a much smaller pool of investors than data from traditional real estate information sources.
Real estate API List
- 234 Real Estate APIs, ProgrammableWeb.com
- 31 Real Estate APIs, Gist.github.com
- 17 Best Real Estate APIs, Cleveroad.com
- Top 17 Real Estate APIs (MLS) APIs, RapidAPI.com
- Top 12, Big List of Real Estate APIs, Gist.github.com
- Top 10 Best Real Estate APIs, Blog.api.rakuten.net
- Top 10 Picks for Real Estate APIs. Jelvix.com
- Top 10, The Best APIs in Real Estate, AttomData.com
- Top 8 Best Real Estate API, RapidAPI.com
- 7 Useful APIs to Find Data for Real Estate Platforms, Agilie.com
- Top 7 Best Real Estate APIs, RapidAPI.com
- The 6 Best Real Estate APIs, NordicAPIs.com
- 5 of the Best Real Estate APIs on the Market, AttomData.com
1475 Public APIs
A collective list of free APIs for use in software and web development.
APIs are organized comfortably into 51 categories.
Web scraping or web data extraction is data scraping used for extracting data from websites. Web scraping software may access the World Wide Web directly using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol, or through a web browser.
All Users agree they will neither make or initiate any bulk requests to access data or Content from our Website by automated means. All Users agree to access the Website only through a web browser, and specifically agree not to use any third party applications to access the Website or any other page, or Content of the Website. You further agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device , manual process or application or data mining or extraction tool to access, monitor, copy or use the Website.
A large enough website can provide an API to access its data. Official API for automatic data collection from the website is more preferable to web scraping:
- It's always legal
- It's easier to program and stable
- It puts less load on the server (website is for people, the API is for programs)
- Paid API allows you to thank its creators with money.
Real estate database discussing on BiggerPockets
Data can be grabbed not only through the API, but also on regular real estate information sites. Grabbing sites will require more programming.
- Real Estate APIs and Data Science, BiggerPockets.com
- The Best Real Estate Websites to Search for a Home Online, BiggerPockets.com
Would you like to receive articles like this? Subscribe to our mailing list right now.