The article contains the Top 50 CRM Software, which is recommended by real estate investors. It advises on how to choose the right CRM.
Table of Contents
Total Top 50 CRM for REI
Disclosure: I'm not a partner or a salesman of any CRM. I get no affiliate links or referrals from these CRMs. Feel free to choose any CRM or continue working with Excel.
All tops are compiled by practicing real estate investors. Investors recommend Podio CRM (aka Citrix Podio) most often. It's the gold CRM standard for real estate investment. The number Podio recommendations is accepted for 100%.
1. Podio, ❤️ 100%
11. Bitrix24, 5%
21. HubSpot, 4%
31. REI Automation Squad, 2%
41. IXACT Contact, 1%
RE/REI-specific vs general vs enterprise
RE investors use three CRM categories. There's a big difference between them.
RE/REI-specific CRM are developed by experienced real estate agents and investors. These CRMs are a perfect choice for real estate agents and investors who are afraid of IT.
- Pros: Easiest and fastest start. RE/REI-specific CRM comes ready to use right out of the box
- Cons: They cost a lot. RE/REI-specific CRM settings are limited to business processes that the developer himself uses. Many features may not be needed and the right ones may not be.
General CRM is a widely spread CRM, whose developers have no idea about real estate investments. Such CRMs are preferred by real estate investors who have no fear of IT.
- Pros: These CRMs cost 5 times cheaper and are much more flexible than RE/REI-specific CRMs. You can add more features to them and integrate other online services
- Cons: You must customize a general CRM yourself to suit your investment business processes. This is not difficult. However, it will take you a few days to configure out the settings.
Enterprise CRM is designed for businesses with 50 or more employees. It will be serviced by your IT department.
- Pros: Enterprise CRM is designed high safety. It has multi-level role system, multiple sales teams, and many additional paid packages from independent developers
- Cons: The total price of using enterprise CRM gets completely out of hand. If you don't have large plans for world-domination anytime soon and you don't want to pay many thousands of dollars every month, then look at the general CRM.
Select a suitable CRM category. Inside the chosen top, try to pick up a CRM that is at the top of the list. CRM leaders in their type are marked with an icon: ❤️
Top 11: RE-specific CRMs
RE-specific CRMs are convenient for agents who are still looking at real estate investments. They have many useful functions for agents and a few functions for investors. RE-specific CRMs are of little use for real estate investors.
1. Top Producer CRM, ❤️ 100% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, BP
Top Producer is the standard for real estate agents. Top Producer® X CRM gives you the information and tools you need to personalize interactions, build meaningful relationships, and connect with people at every stage in your pipeline.
7. Follow Up Boss, 28% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, BP
Follow Up Boss is simple sales software for real estate teams. It helps you follow up faster, more often, and with the leads and clients most likely to convert into sales and revenue.
9. IXACT Contact, 21% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, BP
Real Estate CRM and Marketing Automation. Organize and manage all your contacts. Nurture and convert leads into clients — Email marketing, agent websites, social stream.
10. kvCORE, 19% — Home. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
kvCORE (former Kunversion) is an all-inclusive real estate platform for the modern brokerage — lead generation, websites, CRM, reporting and powerful performance.
Top 14: REI-specific CRMs
REI-specific CRMs fully focus on the business processes of real estate investment. They are convenient for real estate investors. REI-specific CRMs are unsuitable for real estate agents.
1. Realeflow, ❤️ 100% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, BP
All-In-One Real Estate Investing Software — generate leads, analyze the deal, make the offer, fund the deal, rehab the property, sell or rent the property.
2. REIPro, 74% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, BP
Grow your real estate investing business from finding leads to closing deals — real estate CRM, MLS comparable sales, deal anaylzer, quick lookup, premium phone search, on-going education.
3. FreedomSoft, 61% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: BP
The All-In-One, Push-Button System for Real Estate Investing — lead gen and marketing, CRM and lead management, deal analysis and reports, follow-up and workflow automation.
4. REIMobile, 30% — Home. Reviews: BP
Real estate investor lead management system. REIMobile will allow you to keep track of your leads, follow ups, repair estimates, deal analysis, closings, team members and really just about everything that has to do with a house flipping business. For the time being, REI Mobile is replaced by new software Flip Pilot.
5. REI BlackBook, 20% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: BP
Real estate investor website and CRM — call tracking, SMS, automated workflows, team and task management, property analysis, property marketing engine, property finder portal, Facebook lead ads integration.
7. REI Automator, 18% — Home. Reviews: BP
REI Software — highly targeted marketing lists, list automator, offer automator, instant Comps, nationwide MLS access, push button marketing, virtual invest, skip tracing, rehab estimator.
8. Integrated Management System, 13% — Home. Reviews: BP
The IMS (Integrated Management System) Platform has a CRM tailor-made for commercial real estate businesses that provides a centralized location for all investor information — contact management, bulk email, investor engagement, dynamic contact lists. The site looks a little deserted. Pricing page does not work, video is not shown.
11. ClientLook, 9% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, BP
ClientLook is the CRM for commercial real estate brokers, investors, owners — track property ownership, monitor tenant movements and lease expirations, understand investor holdings. ClientLook has been acquired by LightBox.
13. REsimpli, 7% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: BP
For RE Wholesalers — built In accounting software, automated task management, project management tool. Your entire team from acquisition manager, project manager, officer manager, bookkeeper can all be using the same system.
14. InvestorPO, 5% — Home. Reviews: BP
InvestorPO is a CRM solution specifically designed around the needs and goals of real estate investors — automated REI lead management and CRM technology and Property List Manager (PLM), a proprietary property list stack filtering and fulfillment service. InvestorPO will lives under the RealEstateInvestor.com umbrella.
Top 22: Cloud general CRMs
Cloud general CRM creator provides its installation, maintenance, and development. This greatly simplifies the use of CRM. A real estate investor only has to adjust it to his business processes.
Many CRMs have free tariff plans among the paid ones (freemium). They are marked with an icon: 👍
1. Citrix Podio, ❤️👍 100% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Citrix Podio — the universal favorite of BiggerPockets real estate investors. It's project management and collaboration software. Podio is completely customizable to fit your sales process. You define the information you want to record and track. It's freemium.
2. Zoho CRM, 👍 40% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Zoho CRM acts as a single repository to bring your sales, marketing, and customer support activities together, and streamline your process, policy, and people in one platform. It's freemium.
3. Insightly, 👍 9% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Trustradius, BP
The company develops cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and project management tools for small and medium size businesses. It's freemium.
4. Pipedrive, 8% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Pipedrive is a cloud-based sales software company. It is the maker of the web application and mobile app Pipedrive, a sales customer relationship management (CRM) tool for salespeople in scaling companies.
5. Infusionsoft by Keap, 8% — Home, Pricing, Live Demo. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft). Infusionsoft is a CRM, offering an all-in-one solution that provides advanced marketing and sales automation, fully customizable campaigns, and app integration.
6. Bitrix24, 👍 5% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP.
Bitrix24 is a cloud collaboration platform with CRM, tasks, projects, documents, messaging. 7,000,000+ organizations have chosen Bitrix24. It's freemium. Bitrix24 also has self-hosted version.
Ad 😉: Our company TobyInvest.com is a business partner of Bitrix24 and we have Bitrix24' certified developers. Contact us
Highrise, 5% — Home. Reviews: Trustradius, Capterra, BP
Highrise is offered by Basecamp (formerly 37 Signals) as a simple CRM, allowing the user to track leads and manage follow ups with zero learning curve. As of August 2018 Highrise is no longer available to new customers. 😢
11. PipelineDeals, 3% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
PipelineDeals is sales CRM — account management, sales pipeline management, unlimited dashboards & reports. PipelineDeals integrates with Microsoft Outlook and Excel, Gmail, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, and more.
14. Base CRM, 2% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Zendesk Sell (former Base CRM) provides a web-based all-in-one sales platform that features tools for email, phone dialing, pipeline management, forecasting, reporting and more. Base's platform is available on iOS and Android.
15. Less Annoying CRM, 2% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Less Annoying CRM help to manage contacts, track leads, and stay on top of follow-ups. It was designed from the ground up specifically for small businesses. $10 per user per month. No complicated pricing tiers, no hidden fees, and no contracts.
17. Freshsales, 1% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
FreshWorks (former Freshsales) is the sales CRM by Freshworks. With Freshsales CRM, your team can now use AI-based lead scoring, phone, email, activity capture.
18. amoCRM, 1% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
amoCRM is a multifunctional CRM that excels at taking the conversation with your customers to the next level. With messengers, the connection is personal. AmoCRM supports all major messenger platforms — WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Instagram, Skype, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Snap Engage, Twilio SMS, LiveChat, Tidio Chat.
19. Nimble, 1% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Nimble is the industry-leading CRM for Office 365 and G Suite that builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals.
20. ProsperWorks, 1% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) is a CRM Software Built For Google and G-Suite. Forbes wrote: "Copper is moving its application to Google's cloud hosting platform and participating in Google's SaaS Sales Alignment Program that encourages Google developers to share and create integrated tools for each other's applications within G Suite. Going forward Copper is going to enhance its workflow tools and expand its already deep integration with Gmail, Hangouts, Data Studio and more."
21. Agile CRM, 👍 1% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Automate your sales, marketing, and service in one platform. It's freemium. Agile CRM has not been updated since Aug 20, 2019.
22. GoldMine, 1% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Trustradius, BP
All in one CRM for contact management, sales, marketing, and customer service — powerful Windows client and mobile access, works with other products you use like MS Office and Constant Contact. GoldMine also has self-hosted version.
Top 5: Self-hosted general CRMs
Self-hosted general CRMs need to be placed and configured by yourself. These CRMs give users more flexibility, productivity, and access to CRM access for teams of all sizes.
Self-hosted general CRMs are used mostly by:
- IT investors with a strong IT background
- Large investor teams (10+ employees) who have money to hire a CRM software developer.
Self-hosted general CRMs are not suitable for the ordinary investor for which it is easier to use cloud CRM — RE/REI, or general.
Open-source CRMs are marked with icons: 👍👍
Top 5: Self-hosted general CRMs:
1. Bitrix24, ❤️ 100% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Bitrix24 is a collaboration platform with CRM, tasks, projects, documents, messaging. 7,000,000+ organizations have chosen Bitrix24. Bitrix24 also has cloud version.
Ad 😉: Our company TobyInvest.com is a business partner of Bitrix24 and we have Bitrix24' certified developers. Contact us
5. GoldMine, 18% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Trustradius, BP
All in one CRM for contact management, sales, marketing, and customer service — powerful Windows client and
mobile access, works with other products you use like MS Office and Constant Contact. GoldMine also has cloud version.
A small number of real estate investors use enterprise CRM. Such CRMs aren't recommended to ordinary RE investors because of their high cost.
Top 3: Enterprise CRMs
1. Salesforce, ❤️ 100% — Home. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Salesforce provides customer relationship management (CRM) service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development. Many investors have worked with Salesforce in their old workplace and recommend it. Yeah, this CRM is convenient if someone's already set it up and someone's paying for it. But those who have tried setting up Salesforce on their own are often unhappy with its high cost.
2. HubSpot, 👍 94% — Home, Pricing. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
HubSpot is software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. Its products and services aim to provide tools for customer relationship management, social media marketing, content management, lead generation, web analytics, search engine optimization, live chat, and customer support. It's freemium.
HubSpot isn't recommended for ordinary RE investors. It's an enterprise software. You get for free only "naked" CRM without important features. All critical functions (Marketing, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and CMS Hub) are extremely expensive.
3. Microsoft Dynamics 365, 44% — Home. Reviews: G2, Capterra, Trustradius, BP
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications. Microsoft Dynamics forms part of "Microsoft Business Solutions". Dynamics can be used with other Microsoft programs and services, such as SharePoint, Yammer, Office 365, Azure and Outlook.
Top 50 methodology
You can read how the "Top 50 CRM Software for REI" was created in the article "Top Software Methodology".
Would you like to receive articles like this? Subscribe our mailing list right now.